20. February 2008 00:58
by Henrik Stenbæk
I got so much positive feedback for the last theme I adapted for BlogEngine.NET that I decided to do one more. This time I took one of the nicest WordPress themes and “translate” it to BlogEngine.NET… and now its finally ready:
Dilectio was originally designed by Design Disease, and I have –as usual- tried to be true to the original. This means that I haven’t created styles for some of the special BlogEngine.NET elements (tagcloud, calendar,...) when those elements wasn’t in the original design.
Hope you like it.
UPDATE 27. OCT 2008
I have finally updated this theme for BE 1.4.5 - if you already using this theme please download the updated stylesheet: Dilectio_style1-4-5.zip (5.22 kb)
Notice: this theme is still not supporting widgets